Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boy, blogging sure beats boredom!



I haven't blogged in a while. Not that nothing's happened, but I usually have a hard time knowing what to say.
My 20th birthday was on Friday the 24th. I made a much bigger deal about it than Crystal liked. Marc, my manager at Moe's, makes gourmet cakes on the side. (He's trying to make a business out of it.) I got him to make me a cake for my birthday. (See left.)
The cake was made to serve 20 people, so I invited as many people as I could to come over to my house for cake, then mini golf. Unfortunately, only 5 people said they would come, but then only 2 people showed up. It was still pretty fun, since we ended up going to Moe's for lunch, then bowling at Oceana Naval Base. I've never been there, so it was pretty cool to be able to go.
The cake turned out amazingly: it was very tasty and looked great. My continual complaint is that I paid quite a bit of money for it, and I didn't have very many people to share it with, so it seems like a big waste. Oh well, it was a momentous occasion, so I guess it was worth it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Moe's :(

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates